The Massachusetts Communications Supervisors Association is hosting its annual training conference on March 29, 2023 at the Devens Conference Center.
We are looking for sponsors like you to join us and help defer the costs of the conference. These savings will help us focus on lobbying efforts to aid in our fight for Telecommunicator Retirement Reclassification.
The audience for this event will be comprised of dispatchers, trainers, supervisors, and directors and we expect to have between 50-75 people in attendance!
Below are the sponsorship levels. Space is limited, so sign up today!
SILVER LEVEL – $250
SILVER LEVEL benefits:
- Logo in the program booklet
- Advertising on social media leading up to the event
- Ability to send in materials to distribute
GOLD LEVEL – $500
In addition to the SILVER LEVEL benefits, GOLD LEVEL gives you:
- Table space to speak to attendees before the event, during breaks, and after the event.
PLATINUM LEVEL – $1,000
In addition to the GOLD LEVEL benefits, PLATINUM LEVEL gives you:
- Up to 30-minute presentation during lunch break given to the general audience.
- Advertising in our monthly newsletter for 6 months.
- Corporate Sponsor Membership.
SIGN UP BELOW