The MCSA and SETB co-sponsored a seminar on January 29, 2003 on disaster planning for PSAPs. Presentations were made by:
- Bill Kinch (who presented Susi Marsan’s PSAP Disaster Planning slides)
- Jack DiPesa of Verizon (describing the redundancy and reliability of the current 911 phone network in Mass.)
- Peter Ostroskey of the SETB (describing the role and use of the Mobile PSAP which was on display)
- Terry LaValley of the Vermont Department of Public Safety (on Evaluating your Radio Systems)
- Peter Mason (on designing an evacuation plan for your center).